Dentists always look for innovative ways to assess their patients. The CEREC Primescan AC is considered one of the leading machines on the front line of oral care. It provides accurate digital impressions of teeth and also gives dentists access to a vast range of additional features.
What is the CEREC Primescan AC?
CEREC provides precise and well-designed tools to many practices across the world. At Lena D. Karkalas, DDS - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Karkalas has found a lot of success with the help of the Primescan AC. Many patients are happy to see that this machine helps in providing a non-intrusive method for collecting impressions of their teeth, as it doesn’t force them to sit with something in their mouth for a long time.
What are the benefits of Primescan?
Primescan has certain benefits that include the following:
- It offers a realistic representation of the 3D model.
- It provides a perfect focus.
- It can capture one million 3D pixels per second.
- The intelligent processing technology filters, processes, and compresses high volumes of data, helping in calculating models faster.
- It could even easily scan a variety of metal surfaces, which also includes amalgam and gold.
Call us 401-861-2140 or schedule an online appointment with Dr. Karkalas for a consultation at our office in 151 Waterman Street Providence, RI.